Current Status of ISS Stations
Current Status of ISS Stations as of 07.05.2020
Columbus Module radios:
- Ericsson VHF- Packet system active.
- Ericsson UHF- Stowed.
- MarconISSta - Temp. stowed.
- IORS - Stowed. Procedures ECR meeting targeting May 13.
Service Module radios:
- Kenwood D700, station #1 (delivered in 2003) - Stowed.
- Kenwood D700, station #2 (delivered in 2008) -Stowed.
- Kenwood D710E (delivered in 2014 for MAI-SSTV) –Supporting Russian scheduled voice contacts. Continuing to support all USOS school contacts.