ARISS SCHOOL CONTACT
SCHEDULED WITH HIGH SCHOOL AT TREGARON,
Ysgol Uwchradd Tregaron is a mixed
secondary school teaching pupils between the ages of 11 – 18 years. It is one
of the smallest secondary schools in
The students have prepared the following questions:
1. Sannan: What inspired you to become an astronaut?
2. Kayleigh: What do you like about being an astronaut?
3. FFion: What is your favourite place on the Space Station?
4. Rachel: Did it take a while for you to adjust to zero gravity?
5. Jessica. What do you study on the Space Station?
6. LLyr: How is the Space Station powered?
7. Jemima: What do you do if the Space Station loses power?
8. Elinor: Do you worry that something might go wrong?
9. Rochelle: Have you ever been scared in Space?
10. Elgan: What do you do if someone is injured?
11. Lewis: What do you do for entertainment?
12. LLyr: How do astronauts keep fit?
13. Awen: How do you select the tools for each mission?
16. Sannan: How long does the oxygen supply last in the space suits? .
17. Kayleigh: If you cry in space, what happens to the tears?
18. FFion: How many rooms does the Space Station have?
19. Rachel: Do you have any books in space?
20. Jessica: Have animals ever been born in space?
The downlink signals of this Ham Radio Space Contact will be readable on 145.800 MHz FM in western Europe and interested parties are invited to listen to John’s answers from Space.
Gaston Bertels, ON4WF