The ARISS School
Contact of Wednesday 6 October is scheduled for the benefit of three schools:
two High Schools located in
Both schools are
participating in Space education programme ZNEK organized by Polish
Astronautical Society. The ZNEK programme aims to provide interdisciplinary
knowledge of astronautics for middle and high grade students. Students gain
theoretical knowledge covering celestial mechanics, space technology, space
law, space medicine and social science. The first ARISS School Contact in
The ARISS contact takes place during the international Space Week promoting cooperation in space exploration and space education. A great start for the third edition of ZNEK space education project.
Here are the questions prepared by the students:
1) My name is Piter. What were the most interesting scientific experiments you have done on the ISS? OVER
2) My name is Michel. Is eating in space funny? OVER
3) My name is Martha. What do you think about tourists on the ISS? OVER
4) My name is Simon. Do you play games on Internet or on the ISS LAN? OVER
5) My name is Adam. Do You drink beer with foam in space?
6) My name is Michel. Do you sometimes argue on the ISS? OVER
7) My name is Matheush. Did you have any serious malfunctions? OVER
8) My name is Marcin. Did you meet any unusual weather phenomena during your space trips? OVER
9) My name is Konrad. Did you have to sacrifice something for an astronaut career? OVER
10) My name Katrin. Where is better to live: on the Earth or on the ISS? OVER
11) My name is Magda. How does space look like from the ISS? OVER
12) My name is Artur. What are you doing in your free time? OVER
13) My name is Monika. Do you rest and sleep on the ISS as well as on the earth? OVER
14) My name is Matheush. Are you talking with ships or vessels via radio? OVER
15) My name is Christ. Did you dream about the flight to MARS? OVER
The contact is scheduled Wednesday 6 October at , which is CET.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the downlink on 145.800 MHz FM.
Gaston Bertels, ON4WF
ARISS Europe chairman